1. Collins WJ, Greenhouse B, Rosenthal PJ, Dorsey G. The use of genotyping in antimalarial clinical trials: a systematic review of published studies from 1995-2005. Malaria Journal 2006; 5:122.
2. Greenhouse B, Myrick A, Dokomajilar C, Woo JM, Calson EJ, Rosenthal PJ, Dorsey G. Validation of microsatellite markers for use in genotyping polyclonal Plasmodium falciparum infections. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 2006;75(5):836-842.
3. Lee SA, Yeka A, Nsobya SL, Dokomajilar C, Rosenthal PJ, Talisuna A, Dorsey G. Complexity of Plasmodium falciparum infections and antimalarial drug efficacy at seven sites in Uganda. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2006:193.
4. Slater M, Kiggundu M, Dokomajilar C, Kamya MR, Bakyaita N, Talisuna A, Rosenthal PJ, Dorsey G. Distinguishing recrudescence from new infections in antimalarial clinical trials: interpretation of genotyping results has a major impact on estimates of drug efficacy. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 2005;73(2):256-62.
5. Cattamanchi A, Kyabayinze D, Hubbard A, Rosenthal PJ, Dorsey G. Distinguishing recrudescence from reinfection in a longitudinal antimalarial drug efficacy study: Comparison of results based on genotyping of MSP-1, MSP-2, and GLURP. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 2003; 68:133-39.